Standalone store: The need
- 85% of consumers research online before making a purchase; they typically look to purchase from local stores
- Research online – buy offline’ is already familiar to consumers
- 30% of offline sales will be influenced by online research
- Over 90% of the single stores segment currently is unorganized and they don’t even have web presence. Considering the buying trends of consumers, it becomes important for single store retailers to strategize better methods to integrate their brick-and-mortar retail stores with online channels.
- Consumers increasingly rely on the commercial websites for their shopping task, they are more likely to access the in-store retailers’ web sites to get eServices for their in-store shopping.
- Competition from organized retail is eroding their market share
Standalone store: The Challenges
- Many single store retailers do not have web presence
- Web presence that are available today are more like yellow page listing and not much else
- Single stores do not have the technology know-how or resources to build and manage their web presence
- Single store retailers rely more on walk-in customers
- Advertising is restricted to print advertising and newspaper inserts
Standalone store: Solution
The eMerchant with ready to use product makes it a level playing field for single store retailers to compete even with bigger players by enabling web presence with full set of features and functionality. This allows consumers to find the single stores during their online research.
- Store with its own internet identity
- Web presence at sub-thousand rupee monthly subscription with Martjack makes it easier – has unlimited space and unlimited emails
- Easy to use administrative panel to manage the store easily – create the web store with absolutely no technology skills and in a matter of minutes
- Search engine optimization – search engine friendly pages, keyword rich content, meta-tags, site map pages helps search crawlers index content faster and make them appear during consumer search
- Store location on map – interactive digital map that shows exact location of the stores with driving directions, landmarks and information about how to reach the store
- Capture, access and use detailed customer information including purchase history – use this towards promoting loyalty programs, new deals and offers through SMS and email.
- Develop, market, launch and manage highly personalized and timely promotions
- Use your web store as your advertising channel 24x7x365 with your web presence
- Integration with online market places like eBay, Amazon etc. from Martjack’s interface
- POS Integration – POS integrator that amalgamates real-time information from POS that include product pricing, stock and inventory, SKU etc.
Standalone store: How do we do it?
The eMerchant offers single stores a satisfying cross-channel shopping experience, whether it is to browse eCatalogues before buying, purchase goods online, order goods online followed by in-store pickup or research online prior to making store purchases
Standalone store: Increase foot falls to single stores
- By promoting search results with supportive and rich product presentation, martjack drives serious buyers from Internet to retail stores and that will lead to increased sales
- Retailer sites, with superior messaging can expand their market share substantially in comparison to traditional means.
- Ability of retailers to utilize customer information for promotions, offers and marketing campaigns subsequently, can lead to more foot falls to the retail stores
- Call-to-actions in the form of get a call; reserve product and visit physical store to pick up; look online – buy offline; ask for a demo, increases in-store sales
Standalone store: Benefits
The eMerchant with our technology partner brings you the simplest solution you will ever need to increase footfalls and sales – online and in your store; through the internet and mobile.
- Gives you a reliable and efficient web presence
- The feature-packed webstore is easy to operate and maintain
- Targets local consumers
- Offers quick and real-time information to consumers
- Directs online consumers to your store for offline purchasing
- Multiplies sales
- Brings repeat consumers to your fold
- Cements consumer relationship
- Retains the consumer
- Uncomplicated web application that simplifies e-marketing